Enterprise MobileNext Announces 2012 Advisory Board and Conference Themes
Framingham, MA – June 22, 2012 —The conference program for Enterprise MobileNext Forum 2012 will focus heavily on the next phase of enterprise mobile implementation, featuring ground-breaking case studies and mobile roadmap presentations from industry leaders and top IDC analysts, International Data Corp (IDC), the premier global provider of market intelligence, and IDG World Expo, the leading producer of world-class tradeshows and events, announced today. Delivering two full days of unparalleled conference content from enterprise decision makers, senior industry executives and IDC thought leaders, Enterprise MobileNext Forum is scheduled to take place November 28 – 29, 2012 in Santa Clara, CA.
“The increasing availability of mobile enterprise applications, and solutions to manage and secure these devices, pose rapidly changing opportunities and challenges for the IT organization,” said Stephen Drake, IDC’s Program Vice President, Mobility and Telecom. “Located in Silicon Valley’s hub of technical innovation, Enterprise MobileNext Forum is perfectly positioned to guide senior enterprise decision makers as they plan for 2013 and beyond and prepare for the growing demand for mobile applications and support.”
Key topics to be addressed at Enterprise MobileNext 2012 include:
- How does your team manage the growing demand for mobile applications and support?
- Tackling security gaps with policy as well as technology-based solutions.
- The IT organization as business innovation center – as IT partners more closely with sales, marketing, and services
- Managing the “experience” expectations of employees and customers – as consumerization permeates all aspects of business
- Controlling the mad rush of consumer devices…and managing costs through best practice policy, support, and negotiation approaches
- The growing role of M2M in the enterprise
- How should enterprise IT organizations structure themselves to leverage the new capabilities of mobile?
The forum will feature a combination of best practice case studies, executive presentations, expertly moderated roundtables and “unconference” formats, led by key vendors and IDC analysts. Participation from some of the industry’s most innovative sponsors will also reinforce Enterprise MobileNext’s underlying goal of foreseeing the future of enterprise mobile transformation.
“Consumerization is permeating all aspects of business requiring the enterprise IT organization to adopt new capabilities in order to partner more effectively with sales, marketing and services to drive improved business performance and innovation,” said Danielle Levitas, IDC’s Group Vice President, Consumer, Clients, Broadband & New Media. “Enterprise MobileNext Forum has gathered leading IT and mobility experts who will share their best practices and lessons learned as they have effectively managed the ‘experience’expectations of employees and customers and evolved into a business innovation center.”
The forum’s content, agenda and speaker line-up is being developed in collaboration with Enterprise MobileNext’s Advisory Board, consisting of top enterprise executives, wireless industry leaders, and IDC’s senior mobile analysts. Advisory Board members include:
Enterprise Leaders and Industry Executives
- Matthew Berardi, Managing Director, Operations Technology, FedEx Ground
- Nick Brown, Senior Vice President of Strategy & Market Development, SAP
- Adrian Butler, Director, Infrastructure Planning, Security and Compliance, Target Technology Services
- Bill Cune, VP, Strategy and Business Development, Corning MobileAccess
- Jonathan Everett, Vice President of Information Technology and Chief Cyber Security Officer, Unitil Service Corp.
- John Herrema, SVP Corporate Strategy, Good Technology
- Chris Hill, President, Advanced Mobility Solutions, AT&T Business Solutions
- Gary Long, Chief Security Officer, IT Works Operations, Cerner
- Bill Martin, CIO, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd.
- James Musick, Director, Web Communications and Social Media, Genentech
- Onyeka Nchege, Vice President / CIO, Information Systems & Services, Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated
- Randy Nunez, Workstream Lead, Mobile Computing, Ford Motor Company
- Rick Peltz, Senior VP and CIO, Marcus and Millichap
- Richard Re, Executive Director, JP Morgan
- Dr. Robert S. Sutor, VP, Mobile Enterprise and WebSphere Foundation, IBM Software Group, IBM Corporation
Senior IDC Analysts and Thoughtleaders
- Crawford Del Prete, Executive Vice President, Worldwide Research Products & Chief Research Officer, IDC
- Stephen Drake, Program Vice President, Mobility and Telecom & Forum Co-Chair, IDC
- Scott Ellison, VP Mobile & Consumer Connected Platforms, IDC
- Danielle Levitas, Group Vice President, Consumer, Clients, Broadband, and New Media, & Forum Co-Chair, IDC
- Nick McQuire, Research Director, Enterprise Mobility Strategies EMEA, IDC
- Bob O’Donnell, Program Vice President, Clients and Displays, IDC
Those interested in obtaining more information about Enterprise MobileNext, can go to www.mnextforum.com.
We are currently accepting speaking proposals for Enterprise MobileNext 2012, and are in search of: CIOs and Senior Enterprise Executives from IT, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Service and Business Lines who can clearly communicate best practices and lessons learned to help attendees apply what they learn to propel their businesses forward. The deadline to submit is July 13th. The Call For Papers submission form can be accessed here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEwyQ0R3UWRVLTFYRFNYVG5vcVowM0E6MQ
About IDG World Expo IDG World Expo (www.idgworldexpo.com) is a leading producer of tradeshows and events for professionals and consumers seeking world-class education, strategic business relationships, and access to industry-leading products and services. IDG World Expo's portfolio of conferences and events includes Macworld®, Electronic Entertainment Expo®(E3®), Anime Expo®, Halo® Fest, Enterprise MobileNext, Macworld Mobile at Mobile Asia Congress™, and Macworld Mobile at Mobile World Congress™. IDG World Expo is a business unit of IDG, the world's leading technology media, research and event company.
International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community to make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. More than 1,000 IDC analysts provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries. For more than 48 years, IDC has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world's leading technology media, research, and events company. You can learn more about IDC by visiting www.idc.com.
Linsy Miller, VP Marketing
IDG World Expo
Michael Deutsch, Sr. Vice President IDC