EVENTtech Event Technology Awards
Best Web Site/Microsite - Silver - E3
Expo Magazine's 1st Annual E.X.C.I.T.E Awards: E3 Wins Three Awards
The E.X.C.I.T.E Awards honored the leading innovations and campaigns from 2011. The Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) took home the following three awards:
- Best Use of An Event Technology - First Place - E3
- Best Innovative Sponsorship Idea - Second Place - E3
- Best Web Site/Microsite - Second Place E3
EXPO ELITE 2013
Madeline Kruzel, VP and GM, IDG World Expo
Expo Magazine annually recognizes and honors the best of the best in the tradeshow industry.
EXPO TOP 20 ELITE EXPO INDUSTRY LEADERS, 2012
Mary Dolaher was named to Expo’s top 20 Elite leaders in the trade show industry in 2012. Expo explained, “In the face of ever-higher stakes, these leaders have proven that they have the right stuff when it comes to expanding theirshows, by using innovative, new ideas to reach the right audience, with theright message, at the right time. These 20 EXPO Elite leaders—representing a wide variety of types of shows—continue to assume new responsibilities and effortlessly, expertly drive growth.”
Bizbash's Most Innovative Event Industry Leaders, 2012
In 2012, Ms.Dolaher was named to theBizBashlist of most innovative people in the event industry.BizBashwrote, "Mary Dolaher is among the ...professionals who stand out as the drivers behind groundbreaking, purpose-driven concepts that shape the way we think about events today."
Expo Magazine's Top 25 Fast-Growth Show of 2011: E3
In 2011, E3 was named as one of the 25 Fastest-Growing Shows in the United States.
BTOB'S Media Business Magazine Top Innovator Award 2010
Mary Dolaher, CEO, IDG World Expo: Dolaher was honored as the first-ever “Top Innovator” in Events for her role in reinventing a major industry trade show not once, but twice, over a four-year period.
Win Award: Inagural Interactive Industry Honoree 2009
Mary Dolaher, CEO, IDG World Expo: Dolaher was honored by the Women’s Image Network, which produces the WIN Awards to honor outstanding individuals in the entertainment industry who promote gender parity through their creativity and leadership.
Expo Group's Show Manager of the Year 2009
Paul Kent, Macworld Expo: The Expo Group Show Manager of the Year Awards are presented each year to show managers who make a difference in the industry, in their own organization and in the lives of their exhibitors.
IAEE Art of the Show
- Show Photography - Winner - Macworld/iWorld 2012
- Show Daily - Winner - E3 2012
- Sponsorship Development Program - Winner - E3 2012
- Attendance Promotion Brochure - Honorable Mention - Macworld/iWorld 2012
- Print Advertising - Honorable Mention - Macworld/iWorld 2012
- Most Innovative Use of Technology Award - Winner - Macworld 2011
- Show Photography Award - Winner - Macworld 2011
- Print Ad Campaign - Honorable Mention - Macworld 2011
- Show Daily - Winner - E3 2011
- Sponsorship Development - Winner - E3 2011
- Show Promotion Website - Honorable Mention - E3 2011
- Print Advertising - Winner - Anime Expo 2011
- Innovative Use of Technology:Honorable Mention - Macworld Expo for iMacworld
- Print Advertising: First Place – Macworld
- Show Photography: First Place – Macworld
- Sponsorship Development Program: First Place – E3
- Email Promotion: Honorable Mention– E3
- Show Daily:Honorable Mention – E3
- Sponsorship Program: Honorable Mention– E3