Digital Entertainment World (February 9-11, 2016) Announces Amex Marketing & Digital Innovator Leslie Berland as First Keynote
DEW Returns to L.A. With Focus on Visions of the Future of Entertainment and Tech; Launches New Innovation Stage and Technology Lounge
“DEW 2016 is about big ideas driving the intersection of entertainment and technology — from eSports to OTT to VR to Gen Z. We provide attendees with a single event that brings together cross-industry leaders in entertainment, media, technology and marketing,” said Ned Sherman, Digital Media Wire CEO and DEW Advisory Board Chair. “With a leading innovator from one of the world’s most recognized brands, Leslie Berland, keynoting the conference, and the addition of a new Innovations Stage highlighting tech startups, innovation will be a key theme for the 2016 event.”
Fast Company recognized Berland as #6 on its “100 Most Creative People in Business” list, while Advertising Age included her on its “Creativity 50” list and Adweek named her “Brand Genius.”
The event is bolstered by an advisory board of cross-industry leaders that includes:
- Jonathan Azu, General Manager and Executive Vice President, Red Light Management
- David Berkowitz, Chief Marketing Officer, MRY
- Kevin Conroy, President, Digital and Enterprise Development, Univision Communications Inc.
- David Freeman, Co-Head, Digital Content Packaging & Brand Partnerships, CAA
- Ralph Simon, Chairman & CEO, Mobilium Global Limited
- Zane Vella, CEO and Founder, Watchwith
- Dan Cohen, EVP, Pay Television and Digital, The Walt Disney Company
- David DeWolf, Founder & CEO, 3Pillar Global
- Grant Johnson, CEO, Interpret
- Ken Hertz, Senior Partner, Hertz Lichtenstein & Young LLP
- Cecily Mak, General Counsel and Interim CRO, Flipboard, Inc.
- Terry McBride, CEO, Nettwerk Music Group
- Mike Vorhaus, President, Magid Advisors
- Dick Lippin, Chairman & CEO, The Lippin Group
- Phil Wiser, Chief Technology Officer, Hearst Corporation
- Po Yi, Partner, Venable
- Phil Schuman, Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting
The fast-growing three-day conference includes five tracks: Video/TV/Movies; Brands/Advertising; Games/Interactive; Music/Rights; and Innovation/Startups/Tech. In a departure from previous years, the conference will start on the afternoon of February 9 with major keynote and View from the Top sessions, as well as an opening cocktail reception. On February 10 and 11, there will be two full days offering the entire range of sessions for all of the tracks.
To register, please go to http://www.dewexpo.com/registration/. For information on limited sponsorship opportunities, please contact John Sellazzo at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in speaking at the event, please visit http://www.dewexpo.com/2016-speaker-submission-form/.
About Digital Entertainment World:
Digital Entertainment World is the must attend B2B event and marketplace for global media and technology executives to evaluate the digital media landscape. This three-day event brings together leading industry executives from video, music, games and publishing — the entire digital content ecosystem. DEW is the place where content creators and owners, enabling technology providers, digital distributors and device manufacturers to connect and create the infrastructure and technology partnerships necessary to monetize digital content. For more information, please visit www.DEWExpo.com.
DEW is a joint venture between IDG World Expo, an award-winning producer of tradeshows and events, and Digital Media Wire, a media and marketing consultancy and event producer with leading events including NY Media Festival, NY Games Conference, Future of Television, Digital Music Forum and LA Games Conference.